We need you!
Together we can make a difference! Our goal is to help facilitate a strong community of families, students, teachers, and staff that works together to create the best learning environment possible for our Muir students. A few examples of how the Muir PTC utilizes donations to benefit our school community are: folding chairs for school events, windbreakers for band students, the painting of the Colt mural, technology, and treats for honor roll students.
Please consider helping in one the following ways:
FUNDRAISING : (click on the RED highlighted subject to go to link)
- Muir Spirit Spree! Our biggest fundraiser held on October 3, 2019. Visit Muir homepage for the details!
- Hungry Howies "Family Night" : 2nd Tuesday of EVERY month. 10% of sales from 4pm-8pm is donated to Muir Parent Council.
- Kroger: Register your Kroger card online krogercommunityrewards.com (Please note our group # PM759)
- Colosanti's Receipts may be turned into the front office.
- Represent Muir at District Parent Council Meetings
- Parent/Teacher Conference Meals (November)
- Teacher Appreciation Week (1st week in May)
- Honor Roll Treats
- Attend PTC Meetings at Muir