We need you!
Together we can make a difference! Our goal is to help facilitate a strong community of families, students, teachers, and staff that works together to create the best learning environment possible for our Muir students. A few examples of how the Muir PTO utilizes donations to benefit our school community are: folding chairs for school events, windbreakers for band students, the painting of the Colt mural, technology, alternative furniture for students, new chromebooks, supplies for science classroom animals, guest speakers, outdoor picnic tables, and treats for honor roll students.
Please consider helping in one the following ways:
FUNDRAISING : (click on the RED highlighted subject to go to link)
- Muir Spirit Spree! Our biggest fundraiser held typically in the Fall each year. Visit Muir homepage for the details!
- Hungry Howies "Family Night" : 2nd Tuesday of EVERY month. 10% of sales from 4pm-8pm is donated to Muir Parent Teacher Organization.
- Kroger: Register your Kroger card online krogercommunityrewards.com (Please note our group # PM759)
- Colosanti's Receipts may be turned into the front office.
- Represent Muir at District Parent Council Meetings
- Parent/Teacher Conference Meals (October)
- Teacher Appreciation Week (1st week in May)
- Honor Roll Treats
- Attend PTO Meetings at Muir